Cross-Enrollees Enrolment Procedure

  1. Submit he following requirements: 2 pieces 2 x2 ID picture, permit to cross-enroll and Certificate of Good Moral Character
  2. Accomplish Adamson application form (F-OUR-106) to cross-enroll.
  3. Seek approval to cross enroll from the Office for Student Affairs, Deans, and Registrar’s Office.
  4. Submit requirements to Admissions Section and secure Adviser’s form (green form/F-REG-304).
  5. Get subjects, section and schedule at the posting area.
  6. Proceed to your department and present the Adviser’s form and Receipt of payment.
  7. Proceed to assigned computer laboratory and present a copy of the approved advising form for encoding of subjects.
  8. If there will be changes in the approved subjects during encoding, seek approval of the adviser. If none, wait for the Certificate of Enrollment.
  9. Proceed to the Admissions Section ID room for the Identification Card processing and secure gate pass.

A cross- enrollee who wishes to enroll at Adamson University must:

  1. Submit a valid permit granted by the school where he/she is officially enrolled.
  2. Complete the admission requirements such as Certificate of good Moral, 2 pieces 2x 2 ID
  3. Follow the same enrollment procedures for old students.
  4. Pay tuition fee which should be done in the host school (for consortium-member school only).

Contact Details

Admissions and Student Recruitment Office
8:00am - 12:00nn
Direct Line: 8354 - 9267
Trunkline: 8524-2011 local 102