News - November 2010
Second Batch of AdU Customs Brokers Show Good Results in Board Exams
Date Posted: Nov 2, 2010 at 08:23:29 AM
Eight new names—six first takers and two repeaters—can now be added to the roster of licensed Adamsonian customs brokers after passing the October 2010 licensure examinations. They are among the 336 passers out of 1,131 examinees. The result also gives Adamson a 42.11% passing rate, well above the national passing rate of 30%.
The new customs brokers are:
- Agunday, Arianne Fadriquela
- Boado, Menandro Fundan
- Cunanan, Avegael Mendoza
- Lumubos, Nadia Corazon Rebucas
- Masanga, Anna Marie Malaya Clave
- Patricio, Lou Anne Francescas Juliano
- Remorin, Jeffrey Follante
- Sarita, Florence Joy Tubongbanua
The oathtaking will be held on November 28 at the Manila Hotel.