SCHEDULES AND IMPORTANT REMINDERS
Release of 2nd Semester final grades
Online Summer enrolment (all levels)
Regular Summer enrolment (All levels)
1. Online enrollment reservation will be cancelled if payment is made after April 10, 2012 (BDO, PNB, and Planters Bank) and April 11, 12:00nn (Cashier’s Office, Adamson University).
2. In case of closed, dissolved, or conflict of subjects during online reservation, please proceed to your respective college/department during the regular summer enrollment for advising. Just bring and present your pre-advised subject printout from your E-Learning account.
3. Make sure that there will be no conflict between your regular sections enrolled and your petition; otherwise, the latter shall not be processed.
4. Revisions, dropping, and inclusions must be approved by the department chairperson or college dean.
5. Violation of prerequisite subjects and the maximum units allowed shall be subjected to academic sanction or penalty.
6. Enrollment for cross-enrollees will be on April 10-13.
7. For details, please refer to the Enrollment Primer to be distributed by the Registrar’s Office.
- The Registrar