News - November 2009
Adamson Gets New Chemical Engineers
Date Posted: Nov 2, 2009 at 01:18:07 AM
Six graduates of School Year 2008-2009 and four other graduates of the Chemical Engineering program passed the licensure examinations given by the Professional Regulation Commission on November 3-5, 2009. The ten graduates are among the 324 who passed the exam out of 612 applicants. Denneli C. Fang, March 2009 summa cum laude graduate, was among the topnotchers of the exam by landing in third place.
The new chemical engineers are:
- Alon, Marlou Vie Basa
- Aquino, Richie Benga-Oras
- Cerbo, Atlas Adonis Villalobos
- Dalauidao, Jeric Andrin
- Fang, Denneli Chan
- Formanes, Romina Sarah Guerrero
- Hayag, Bon Zeatiel Facelo
- Marasigan, Ramon Christopher Manreza
- Mariano, Ann Rochelle Loque
- Vidoña, Myla Gutierrez
Oath-taking ceremonies will be held on December 17, 2009 at Manila Hotel.