Graduates from the BS Electrical Engineers for Adamson University are the latest set to join the slew of recent board passers as 31 alumni passed the licensure exams for electronics and communication engineers and professional electronics engineers which was held last October simultaneously in Baguio, Manila and Cebu. They are among the 1,131 new electronics engineers and 16 professional electronics engineers.
The passers for the ECE Licensure Exam were:
- Engr. Ma. Averyl Calipayan Alvarez
- Engr. John Ruzzel Ramos Ama
- Engr. Mardon Paul Avila Anchuvas
- Engr. Ramon John Torres Bacaron
- Engr. Fritz Carlo Contrerras Baul
- Engr. Precious Catherine Adame Cabaguio
- Engr. Genei Justine Herrera Castrence
- Engr. Carl Anthony Cadlum Catubao
- Engr. Clint Benjie Gutierrez Chim
- Engr. Neil Dominic Mojal Convento
- Engr. Jan Vincent Martal Cullano
- Engr. Alcrade Paulito Dela Cruz Dongor
- Engr. Gener Somera Failano
- Engr. Jenny Mabilangan Flores
- Engr. Regalado Abalon Gatongay, Jr.
- Engr. Jerome Diwa Go
- Engr. Arjil Baysa Gujilde
- Engr. Roland Rasay Landicho
- Engr. Jeonabelle Luyun Mina
- Engr. Kevin Lacanaria Narvato
- Engr. Joana Marie Velasco Naval
- Engr. Boanerjes Savaris Rahl, Jr.
- Engr. Vivian Lei Manalo Ramos
- Engr. Ran Joemar Lopez Santos
- Engr. John Patrick Malijoc Sasis
- Engr. Leilani Cascaño Sauro
- Engr. Vincent Marmol Tagaban
- Engr. Joselito De Lara Torculas
- Engr. Karen Joy Untalan Vicente
The new Adamsonian Professional Electronics Engineers are Engr. Rosalie De Ocampo, PECE and Engr. Alain Bernard Rañola, PECE.
Adamson posted a passing rate of 29%, which is slightly above the national passing rate of 26%. The oath-taking will be held on December 10, 2009 at the SMX Convention Center, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City; in Cebu City on Sunday, December 6, 2009; and in Davao as well, with the date and venue to be announced later.