An Adamsonian has made it to the top ten of the latest licensure examinations for civil engineers. This result was revealed after the Professional Regulations Commission released the results on May 14, one day after the final day of exams.
Lambert Ian Montalbo aced the licensure exams, receiving a grade of 92.60% to be ranked seventh.
Montalbo is among the 21 Adamsonians to pass the most recent licensure exams. The other 16 passers were:
- Engr. Jessie Ambuyoc Amayo
- Engr. Cornelio Itoc Angon. Jr.
- Engr. Bryan James Balolong Borlaza
- Engr. Carlo Angelo Cardino Cuenco
- Engr. Marcus Lester Santos Fontanilla
- Engr. Hazel Rose Manalo Geron
- Engr. Angelo Saflor Legaspi
- Engr. Angelo Castro Mirabueno
- Engr. Oliver Dormitorio Nitura
- Engr. Jhomer Mari Oliva
- Engr. J-Kris Susa Pagdilao
- Engr. Carlo Angelo Panambo
- Engr. Joy Macagba Pura
- Engr. Crisbern Ignacio Rabot
- Engr. Rolando Paredog Sapasap, Jr.
- Engr. Kristoffer Baylon Vasquez
The names of four other passers have not yet been verified as of press time.
Oathtaking is set on June 11 at the SMX Convention Center in Pasay City.