For inquiries, visit or call:
900 San Marcelino St., Ermita, Manila, Philippines 1000
Tel. Nos. 525-7013, 527-1823, 524-2011 locals 129, 102 and 133
- Get University Entrance Exam (UEE) Result at the Admission Section. If did not "PASS", see the Chairperson or Dean for interview.
Click here for the requirements for taking the entrance exam.
- Proceed to respective college department for interview and evaluation of subjects taken from other schools.
- Submit credentials to Admission Section.
- Accomplish forms. (CS Building Ground Floor)
- Pay P 5,000 down payment or full payment at the Cashier's Office.
- Get subjects at Posting Areas.
- NSTP Enrollment, if not yet completed. (CS Walkway)
- Proceed to respective department for advising.
- Proceed to assigned computer laboratory for encoding. Present the approved Form 1 (white form) to the student assistant for encoding.
- Get Certificate of Enrollment after encoding.
- Go to ID Section for School ID and present information sheet.
- Buy set of uniform at the University Store. (CS Building)
- Return to Admission Section and submit information sheet.
- Attend the orientation as scheduled.
Orientation for Freshmen and Transferees is an enrollment requirement.
Please take note of the orientation dates given by the admission personnel
For more information, call 524-2011 local 102.
Submit information sheet to make enrollment official.