For inquiries, visit or call:
900 San Marcelino St., Ermita, Manila, Philippines 1000
Tel. Nos. 525-7013, 527-1823, 524-2011 locals 129, 102 and 133
- Secure AdUEE result from Admissions Section.
- Present credentials to Admissions Section for checking /verification.
- Proceed to the respective department for interview and evaluation of subjects taken from former school
- Submit credentials to the Admissions Section for encoding into the RMS system.
- Pay the assessed fees at the cashier office.
- Secure Advising form (Green form/F-REG.302) and choose subjects, section and schedule at the posting area.
- Report to respective department and present the advising form and receipt of payment. If NSTP is not yet taken, proceed to the NSTP office for enrollment and schedule.
- Proceed to the assigned computer laboratory and presents a copy of the approved Advising Form for encoding of subjects.
- If there will be changes in the approved subjects during encoding, seek the approval of your adviser. If none, wait for the computerized Enrollment Certificate.
- Purchase school uniform at the University Store.
- Proceed to the Admissions Section ID room for the Identification Card processing and secure gate pass.
- Attend orientation with parent as scheduled.
A student who seeks admission to the University must;
- A student shall fill out Application form (F-OUR-101) and Pass the qualifying examination or the Adamson University Entrance Examination (AdUEE).
- Submit the original copy of the following requirements:
- 4 pieces 2X2 ID picture
- Transfer Credentials/Honorable Dismissal
- True Copy of Grades/Transcript of Records
- Certificate of Moral character from the institution last attended
- Letter of application addressed to the Admission/Registrar Office
- Original copy of AdUEE Result
- Original Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Have passed at least 2/3 of his registered units in the previous school he/she last attended;
- Not have more than two (2) failure, dropped or incomplete academic grades;
- Accept accreditation of subjects with a maximum of 1/3 of the total units in the major field of study required for graduation from Adamson University. Course subjects to be credited should be congruent to those in the University. Any student who does not agree to complete 2/3 of the required major field course in the University will be denied enrollment;
- Have his/her record evaluated by the dean/department chairperson of the college where he/she is applying for enrollment.
Please take note of the orientation dates given by the admission personnel
For more information, call 524-2011 local 102.