100% Free Tuition for 1 School Year
50% Free Tuition Fee for 1 School Year
- Must be at least 100 graduates from school recognized by the government
- Certificate of Honor which states the total number of graduates endorsed
by the High School Principal with school dry seal
- 1 piece of 2 x 2 colored ID picture
- Present the Student Information Sheet (white form) from Admission and
For University Scholarship
100% Free Tuition for 1 Semester
For College Scholarship
Requirements for University Scholarship:
50% Free Tuition Fee for 1 Semester
Requirements for College Scholarship:
- Provided, a student should have a General Weighted Average (GWA) of 1.00 to 1.49 with no grade below 88% in previous semester.
- Provided, a student should have a General Weighted Average (GWA) of 1.50 to 1.69 with no grade below 85% in previous semester.
- No Failure (5.0), Dropped (6.0), Incomplete (4.0) even with completion grades
or withdrawn subjects.
- All college academic and non-academic units registered in the semester are
included in the computation of general weighted average.
- Transferees must have at least 1 school year residence.
- Taking advance subjects is strictly prohibited.
- The students registered, as academic scholar must carry the regular load and
subjects as prescribed on their curriculum.
Encoding of Mid-Term Grades
Feast Day of St. Vincent De Paul
Patron Saint of Adamson University
Distribution of Computerized Mid-Term Grades
Final Examination Days
Encoding of Final Grades