100% Free Tuition for 1 School Year
50% Free Tuition Fee for 1 School Year
- Must be at least 100 graduates from school recognized by the government
- Certificate of Honor which states the total number of graduates endorsed
by the High School Principal with school dry seal
- 1 piece of 2 x 2 colored ID picture
- Present the Student Information Sheet (white form) from Admission and
For University Scholarship
100% Free Tuition for 1 Semester
For College Scholarship
Requirements for University Scholarship:
50% Free Tuition Fee for 1 Semester
Requirements for College Scholarship:
- Provided, a student should have a General Weighted Average (GWA) of 1.00 to 1.49 with no grade below 88% in previous semester.
- Provided, a student should have a General Weighted Average (GWA) of 1.50 to 1.69 with no grade below 85% in previous semester.
- No Failure (5.0), Dropped (6.0), Incomplete (4.0) even with completion grades
or withdrawn subjects.
- All college academic and non-academic units registered in the semester are
included in the computation of general weighted average.
- Transferees must have at least 1 school year residence.
- Taking advance subjects is strictly prohibited.
- The students registered, as academic scholar must carry the regular load and
subjects as prescribed on their curriculum.
Final Examination Days
Encoding of Final Grades
Distribution of Computerized Final Grades
to November 8
Enrollment for Second Semester
Last day for Completion of All Deficiencies and Incomplete Grades (Graduationg Students only)