University Academic Scholarships
100% Free Tuition for 1 School Year
50% Free Tuition Fee for 1 School Year
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must belong to at least from 100 graduates on a school recognized by the government
- Certificate of Honor stating the total number of graduates endorsed by the High School Principal with school’s dry seal
- 1 piece of 2 x 2 colored ID picture
These requirements should be presented along with the Student Information Sheet (white form) at the Admission and Registration Section located at Cardinal Santos (CS) Bldg.
100% Free Tuition Fee for 1 Semester
Provided, a student should have a General Weighted Average (GWA) of 1.00 to 1.24 with no grade lower than 1.50 in previous semester.
75% Free Tuition Fee for 1 Semester
Provided, a student should have a General Weighted Average (GWA) of 1.25 to 1.49 with no grade lower than 1.75 in previous semester.
50% Free Tuition Fee for 1 Semester
Provided, a student should have a General Weighted Average (GWA) of 1.50 to 1.69 with no grade lower than 2.00 in previous semester.
- No Failure (5.0), Dropped (6.0), Incomplete (4.0) even with completion grades or withdrawn subjects.
- All college academic and non-academic units registered in the semester are included in the computation of general weighted average.
- Transferees must have at least 1 school year residence to take the required subjects reflected in the University’s curriculum of the previous semester.- Taking advance subjects is strictly prohibited.
- Old student registered as academic scholar must carry the regular load and subjects as prescribed on their curriculum.
- Abide the Constitution and By-Laws of Academic Scholars Alliance of Adamson Univesity (ASA-AdU).
- Must have good moral character.