We, the Hospitality Management students of Adamson University, mindful for our duties and responsibilities, imploring the aid of Almighty God, freedomly wave our rights and privileges in order to build a strong and rated action do hereby establish an organization that shall help the department in upgrading the standard ideals and betterment of our talents and skills and of hotel and restaurant management and related areas and widen our membership in the academic and larger community and elevate the higher interests of our department and of the university, do hereby promulgate the Constitution of the Association Hospitality Management Students.
The AHMS is an academic organization, as such shall:
1. Foster the spirit of camaraderie and aspiration among BSHM students;
2. Provide opportunities for the development of skills geared towards professional growth in hospitality industry;
3. Develop ethical values and possess a thorough understanding and appreciation of hospitality industry among the members;
4. Participate in program concerning nutrition, hotel and restaurant services;
5. Participate in community extension activities concerning food safety and sanitation, food preparation and service, and environmental protection; and
6. Enhance on activities and innovativeness of members through exposure program.
Section II. The AHMS is the official; organization of the hospitality management students or Adamson University whose officers are their official representatives.
Section III. The AHMS is an independent student organization and shall pursue the full implementation of its programs, policies, projects and activities without pressure and fear although it shall recognize the university authority and coordinate such programs, policies, projects and activities with the concerned University authority.