The Library assists its clientele, especially the students in their academic and personal development through the provisions of updated library resources and services in order to efficiently participate in the attainment of the institutional mission and objectives.
Specifically it seeks to:
- Develop an adequate and relevant collection of material resources, books, periodicals and non-book materials appropriate to each level of the instructional program and to the needs of research.
- Develop a broad reference collection, which underscore Filipiniana and research resources as functional tool of scholarship.
- Develop innovative approached for the effective use of the above collections in support of the needs interest and concern of the students, faculty and Adamson University.
- Provide library orientation session for freshmen classes as well as give classroom bibliographic sessions on request.
- Organize library committee in every academic Department and College