For inquiries, visit or call:
900 San Marcelino St., Ermita, Manila, Philippines 1000
Tel. Nos. 525-7013, 527-1823, 524-2011 locals 129, 102 and 133
- Get University Entrance Exam (UEE) Result at the Admission Section. If did not "PASS", report to the Chairperson or Dean.
Click here for the requirements for taking the entrance exam.
- Submit credentials to Admission Section.
- Accomplish forms. (CS Building Ground Floor)
- Pay P 10,000 down payment or full payment at the Cashier's Office.
- NSTP Enrollment. (CS Walkway)
- See official photographer for School ID and present information sheet. (ID processing is in CS Building beside JP canteen)
- Buy set of uniform. (University Store CS Building)
- Return to Admission Section and submit information sheet.
- Attend Freshmen orientation with parent or guardian as scheduled and for the issuance of computerized schedule.
Orientation for Freshmen and Transferees is an enrollment requirement.
Please take note of the orientation dates given by the admission personnel
For more information, call 524-2011 local 102.
Submit information sheet to make enrollment official.
- High School Report Card (Form 138)
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- 2 pieces of 2 x 2 ID picture
- Entrance Fee (Php 400)