For inquiries, visit or call:
900 San Marcelino St., Ermita, Manila, Philippines 1000
Tel. Nos. 525-7013, 527-1823, 524-2011 locals 129, 102 and 133
- Secure AdUEE result from Admissions Section.
- Present credentials to Admission Section.
- Proceed to your respective department chair for interview.
- Submit credentials to Admission Section for encoding into the RMS system.
- Pay the assessed fees at the Cashier’s Office.
- Present receipt to the laboratory supervisor and encode the information data into the RMS system.
- Secure encode block schedule and printed certificate of enrollment from the laboratory supervisor
- Proceed to the University store for purchase of school uniform.
- Proceed to the Admission Section ID room for Identification Card processing.
- Attend freshmen orientation with parent as schedule.
- A student shall fill out an application form( F-OUR-101) and present the following requirements;
- Photo copy of F138 or High School Report Card first /second quarter grades
- Two (2 ) pieces 2x2 ID Picture
- Entrance Examination Fee
- Take the Adamson University Entrance Examination (AdUEE) as scheduled.
- After passing the AdUEE, a student must submit original copy of these documents:
- 2 pieces 2X2 ID picture
- F-138 (High School report card)
- Copy of AdUEE result
- Certificate of moral character signed by the principal/guidance counselor
- Original Copy of NSO Birth Certificate
- Letter of application for student not enrolled in college after high school graduation
- Student who obtains a CONDITIONAL result in the AdUEE will be advised to see the dean of the college or chairperson for his/her admission.