For inquiries, visit or call:
900 San Marcelino St., Ermita, Manila, Philippines 1000
Tel. Nos. 525-7013, 527-1823, 524-2011 locals 129, 102 and 133
- Submit the necessary requirements for admission to the Office of the Registrar International Student window for evaluation.
- Report to the Office for University Relations for interview.
- If you receive a white form after your interview, proceed to your department for interview and determination of the subjects to enroll.
- If you receive a blue form, proceed to the Center for Language Learning (CLL) to determine number of units to enroll and to CLL schedule.
- Go back to the Office of the Registrar International Student window for enrollment and encode to RMS system.
- Proceed to the Cashier’s Office for the payment of acceptance fee, foreign fee and assessed fees.
- Proceed to your assigned laboratory for the encoding of block section and issuance of your Certificate of Enrollment.
- Purchase school uniform at the University Store.
- Go to the Admissions Section ID room and present your Certificate of Enrollment for the Identification Card processing and issuance of gate pass.
- Attend general orientation as scheduled.
An international student who wishes to enroll at Adamson University must submit:
- Letter of application to enroll addressed to the University Registrar. Indicate the course that the applicant Official Transcript intend to enroll and name of school last attended.
- Official Transcript of Records/Scholastic Records duly authenticated by the Philippine Embassy or Consulate in the student’s country of origin or legal residence.
Noted.” Seen and Noted stamp is not considered an authentication and is thereby
- Police clearance duly authenticated by the Philippine Embassy or Consulate in the student’s country of origin or legal residence.
- Notarized Affidavit of support with proof of adequate financial support stating the means to cover expenses for then student’s accommodation, subsistence, school dues and other Incidental expenses, duly authenticated by the Philippine Embassy or Consulatein the student’s country of origin or legal residence.
- Photocopy of passport data page (page containing student’s full name, date and place of birth ,passport number photo.
- Photocopy of Quarantine Test.(medical Examination Result)
- Four (4) copies of 2 x2 picture with white background.
- Acceptance and foreign Fee
- A student shall fill out application form (F-OUR-101) for Adamson University Entrance Examination (AdUEE) and take the examination.
- After passing the Adamson University Entrance Examination (AdUEE)a student must report to the OUR director for interview.
Note: Documents submitted from 1-7 are the requirements for application for Student Visa.