For inquiries, visit or call:
900 San Marcelino St., Ermita, Manila, Philippines 1000
Tel. Nos. 525-7013, 527-1823, 524-2011 locals 129, 102 and 133
- Letter of Intent to enroll addressed to the University Registrar. Waiver letter not to take any advanced credits.
- Three (3) copies of the 1998 Revised Personal History Statement (P.H.S.) duly accomplished and signed by the applicant in English and in national alphabet, accompanied by personal seal, if any, original photo and original left and right thumbprints affixed thereat.
- One (1) set of Official Transcript of Records/Scholastic Records, duly authenticated by the Philippine Embassy or Consulate in the applicant's country of origin or legal residence. "SEEN and NOTED" stamp is not acceptable. One (1) set of Certified True Copy of Official Transcript of Records/Scholastic Records.
- One (1) set of Notarized Affidavit of Support and Proof of Adequate Financial Support duly authenticated by the Philippine Embassy or Consulate in the applicant's country of origin to cover expenses for students accomodation and subsidence, school dues and other incidental expenses. * Bank Statement certificate issued by the bank.
- One (1) set of Certificate of Good Moral Character from the Registrar, Principal or School Head of the Institution where last attended.
- One (1) set of photocopy of Passport pages where full name, photo, and birth date appear, with last arrival stamp.
- One (1) set of Police Clearance duly authenticated by the Philippine Embassy or Consulate in the applicant's country of origin or legal residence.
- One (1) set of original of Quarantine Test (Medical Examination Result).
- Four (4) copies of 2 x 2 ID pictures.
- Php 10,000.00 for Acceptance Fee (one time payment only).
- Php 5,000.00 for Foreign Fee (every semester).
- Php 400.00 for University Entrance Examination Fee.
The same procedure is followed for International students.