Cross-Enrollees Enrolment Procedure
- Submit he following requirements: 2 pieces 2 x2 ID picture, permit to cross-enroll and Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Accomplish Adamson application form (F-OUR-106) to cross-enroll.
- Seek approval to cross enroll from the Office for Student Affairs, Deans, and Registrar’s Office.
- Submit requirements to Admissions Section and secure Adviser’s form (green form/F-REG-304).
- Get subjects, section and schedule at the posting area.
- Proceed to your department and present the Adviser’s form and Receipt of payment.
- Proceed to assigned computer laboratory and present a copy of the approved advising form for encoding of subjects.
- If there will be changes in the approved subjects during encoding, seek approval of the adviser. If none, wait for the Certificate of Enrollment.
- Proceed to the Admissions Section ID room for the Identification Card processing and secure gate pass.
A cross- enrollee who wishes to enroll at Adamson University must:
- Submit a valid permit granted by the school where he/she is officially enrolled.
- Complete the admission requirements such as Certificate of good Moral, 2 pieces 2x 2 ID
- Follow the same enrollment procedures for old students.
- Pay tuition fee which should be done in the host school (for consortium-member school only).
University Entrance Examination